aafreenanjum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 07:38 AM
    Shutdown error
    When I click the turn off icon it takes a long time to shutdown
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2009, 09:06 AM

Really not enough info to go on

If possible please supply as much information as to describes your problem or question if it applies to request. Most are easy and if not supplied, they may be asked eventually depending on situation.

What operating system you're running, and its version.

What is the exact text of the error message if possible, this may convey a lot of information.

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any software or hardware that you installed or setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My computer is unable to shutdown and has a Winlogon.exe error [ 3 Answers ]

My computer is unable to shutdown properly since Monday, the 11th of February. I am turning off the power to shutdown. I've got an error "Winlogon.exe encountered a problem and needed to close." every time I log in but not sure if this is the error caused by not shutting down properly. This...

Windows Shutdown Error [ 3 Answers ]

When I attempt to shutdown I get an error which flashes up then disappears. I then have to manually shutdown. This is the error message: Autodet.exe dll initialization failed Thanks for any assistance

Error Message and Shutdown in Outlook Express 6 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Ever since I did an EZ Armor Virus Scan and Spyware Scan (and Spybot), I'm getting errors that cause applications to shut down in Outlook Express and Word. The one I just got says Outlook Express FolderSync Window Class: msimn.exe - Application Error. The exception unknown software...

Shutdown LAN [ 13 Answers ]

Dear all, Please help me in this matter , I want to shut down the LAN with password proetected.It Is possible. Please help me to do this to stop LAN from working... Please help me urgent

View more questions Search