Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericasearcy25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 04:07 PM
    I need a copy of my W-2
    My husband has not received his w-2 from his employer and we don't want to wait any longer is there a web address that we can print of a copy from 2008 for free?

Thank you
    Erica
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jan 29, 2009, 11:34 PM

Ask the employer if they have it online or not.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2009, 06:15 AM

First it comes from the company you work for, they print it, they put it online if it is online. So the place you work, will have to inform you if it is online, what web site to use and a code or password to access it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax copy [ 1 Answers ]

Get a copy of 2007 tax return

I need a copy of my w2s [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a copy of my w2 form online

W2 copy [ 1 Answers ]

How do I obtain a copy of my w2 wages and summary from Heartland Food Corparaion for free?

Such a copy [ 5 Answers ]

Right, well my friend copies EVERYTHING off me. Its sooo annoying, everyone just says aw she admires you but it really gets me down. I want my own style and she just gets everything I have and then some people think I COPIED HER! It really makes me mad:mad: especially when I copied 1 thing I think...

Another copy of my W2 [ 4 Answers ]

Help please. Where can I get another of my 2006 w2? I need to send it to my mortgage company and I misplaced my copy. I need it asap. If you know how I can get it for free online let me know. Can I get it faxed to me or faxed directly to my mortgage company. Any help on this would be greatly...

View more questions Search