Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Jan 29, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Pretty/Ugly Fake
    Ok, so we have all seen those fake, blonde, tall, skinny, tanned girls with tons of makeup on that are "goregous." And sometimes, those girls are not pretty at all. No offense to anyone. But why is it that just because some girls dyes her hair blonde, tans so much she looks orange, and applys 3 pounds of make up on, that guys think she is sooo hot. Now don't get me wrong, some of those people are pretty, but for the ones that aren't it just seems that if they have all the qualities listed above the are automaticaly "hot".
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 10:26 AM

Women are sometimes viewed by men as a trophy, and for sake of "braggin" rights, we will sometimes date an intellectually challenged, although viewed by society in general as beautiful, woman. Beauty is skin deep, we all know that, but society in general projects upon us the image of the "perfect" woman, and some guys tend to look at that as a plateau, and disregard everything else that goes into making a woman truly beautiful.

It is the objectivity of humans, breaking females down, to objects, and going from there.

Personally, I prefer a brunette anyway, but that is just me. It isn't the gals faults that they have so many models and magazine covers to compete with, and it isn't the guys fault that we have it rammed down our throat to the point of being judged otherwise if we don't date someone that looks like that...

Depends on how shallow people are... you can spend all the money in the world to enhance your outter beauty, but nothing you do changes the amount of goodness and character that lies within. As they say, looks can be deceiving... so, don't always throw caution to the wind.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 12:56 PM

You know, blonde-haired girls aren't the only type of women men are attracted to.

How about...

A woman with ivory colored skin and freckles sprinkled on her tiny nose and cheeks. Her eyes are the color of emeralds and her hair is a lucious red.

Or a woman with curly hair that is the color of chestnuts and her eyes remind you that of a fall day.

Or a woman with ebony black hair and her eyes are the color of the deep ocean. Her lips are that of a red licorish; someone like Snow White.

Every man has their own preference when it comes to "hot." I believe that it is false of you to say that all blondes are automatically labeled the hotter of all women.

Men like confidence in a woman. When you have confidence, you shine!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 01:14 PM

Sure a woman may be attractive because she has looks, but in order for a woman to be "hot" to me, she has to have brains, sense of humor, respect, self esteem and confidence.

I would take dating a average girl(looks wise) who has a great personality over a "perfect 10" who couldn't tell you who won the United States Civil War.
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    I would take dating a average girl(looks wise) who has a great personality over a "perfect 10" who couldn't tell you who won the United States Civil War.

Please point me in the direction of the women you find that can actually answer this question... ;)
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Please point me in the direction of the women you find that can actually answer this question...;)
    I vote that this be a mandatory question asked on the first date, if they get it wrong, we simply get up and walk out.
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 01:36 PM

Oh yes KC, I sure can too!

1. DO YOU HAVE ANY PYSCHO EXES!
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 01:37 PM
    2. Are you really a woman, or did you have a sex change?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 02:00 PM

Honestly though, boys, this can be swung the other way, too.

Some guys think that if they look like an A&F model they will get any girl. THey think that if they have the body, the looks, the perfect hair, the sparkly smile, that they own the rights to every female and are God's gift to a woman - any woman.

That doesn't cut it for me. A picnic on a Civil War battlefield? Perfect first date. :) With extra coffee, of course! ;)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 02:03 PM

kctiger agrees: So when are we going?
    Meet at Gettysburg, sound good? ;) I'll bring the coffee, you bring the picnic basket?
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    Meet at Gettysburg, sound good? ;) I'll bring the coffee, you bring the picnic basket?
    P.S. I still have a crush on Jessica rabbit...

As for the OP, seriously. There are 6 billion people on this Earth... so think about that. That means there is at least 500 million people out there that would like you for just YOU! Blondes are over rated anyway...
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 02:09 PM

It's more important than looks, I'll admit that. However, there has to be some sort of physical attraction between two people at first.

Let's be realistic here.
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw0713 View Post
    It's more important than looks, I'll admit that. However, there has to be some sort of physical attraction between two people at first.

Let's be realistic here.
    That is understandable. I think the issue here is that every person has THEIR OWN opinion of what "hot" is... you know? I think a lot of women are hot that some of my friends don't really feel the same way about...
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 03:10 PM

I totally agree. However, the OP is assuming that all guys go for the barbie girls, when that is not always the case.

It just seems that way.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tntdynamite View Post
    But why is it that just because some girls dyes her hair blonde, tans so much she looks orange, and applys 3 pounds of make up on, that guys think she is sooo hot.
    Sounds like a rodeo clown.

The one girl that I can think of that fits your description is drop-dead gorgeous. She is a 10, she is blonde, doesn't wear much make-up 'cause she doesn't need to, and dresses real nice. But, she is one of the shyest people I know and she's pretty boring to talk to. It's not the cute shy, it's the "I really don't wanna talk to anyone" kind of shy, so it's a bit weird. I was pretty surprised when I first met her, I wouldn't expect a girl that beautiful to be so quiet.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 03:17 PM

There are certain men that think that women who will open their legs or mouths for any guy are hot - - - - that doesn't mean that they are.

I have a joke here but I must omit it.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    There are certain men that think that women who will open their legs or mouths for any guy are hot - - - - that doesn't mean that they are.

I have a joke here but I must omit it.
    I'm curious now... cmon , tell us the joke "just" LOL :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 05:53 PM

Yeah, tell us the joke! You can't tease us like that!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2009, 06:29 PM

God didn't make no ugly people so every one is hot to somebody.

I suspect the OP is jealous of the attention she thinks those bleach blondes get.

Its one thing to say someone is hot, and quite another to really care for them.

Which would you rather be Hot, or loved?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2009, 07:21 AM

I have a friend, the blonde, tanned TOO often, thin, fake nails, that cheats on her husband daily by being willing to s--k anything. She isn't pretty but she gets plenty of attention from men anyway.

I have a male friend when we were talking about her that said that to be honest the world needs c--ks--kers in it and it makes him just happy she is around.

It was pretty funny but you had to be there probably. There are definitely reasons that everyone will appeal to someone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think I'm pretty? [ 21 Answers ]

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/gothrockerchick/brittany038.jpg

Hey this is pretty cool [ 5 Answers ]

This pretty cool I just stumbled into this site and see people just ask a question and somebody answers it. Well I guess I'd like to know what you guys see in my future, career, love life. Thanks a lot.

Pretty ugly ? [ 12 Answers ]

I feel so ugly. I don't think anyone likes me. ( boys ) I get boyfriends and every thing ,but it never lasts to long. Am I really that ugly ? Y doesn't anyone like me. I have very good hygene so what's up ? Will I ever have a steady boyfriend ?

Am I still pretty? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my lover for 5 years and one year married, when he met me I was almost 65 lbs thinner than what I am now, although I am 6'2 now I hold my weight very very well, My husband says that I am beautiful and he doesn't want me to change anything about me, I still get worried that...

Looking Pretty [ 4 Answers ]

I'm known as a geek in school b.c of my smarts.. and also the popular girls say I'm beautiful... I don't think so.. but everyone is jealous b.c of my looks but I don't dress to make myself pretty and I have brown hair layers and length is a little lower than my shoulders... n I have big dark red...

View more questions Search