Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krazy92 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 12:07 AM
    16 year old girl wants to be adopt
    Hii im 16 year old who wants to be adopted and is looking for a family that would take care a girl like me. My reasons are parents argue a lot,abuse,no support,depressed,issues with school. This all started when my family started to fall apart. Since i was a kid my parents often fights and argue in front of me and my brother (Until now) i kinda not think bout how disturbing it is to me. But as years passes by, things got more worse and and things just corrupted. One day I've seen my dad's phone and seen this text that broke my heart. It was a text from his co-worker (lady) telling him "things" like how she loves her and how he loves her and so on. He cheated on my mom. After seeing that text,family friends started seeing my dad with this woman who he is dating. So i told my aunt bout it cause my mom isn't here with us. She was still in the Philippines at that time period. Then a few months later, after my mom found out, she also started seeing other guy and woman. How did i know? My family in the Philippines told me. I was shocked and hurt. Its not just my dad who is doing this, Its also my mom. They don't know how much this hurts me. How much it affected my school work and my life alone. I was so very disappointed at them. My own parents who should be a role model for me and my siblings, just betrayed us. Showing us a wrong model. Things aren't right. I couldn't take this anymore.. I was going to kill myself. I wanted to leave that house. I wanted to be adopted. I want help.... Help that i can get away form them.....

Jan 28, 2009, 12:12 AM
    Boyfreind adopt
    can my boyfriend adopt me and still be together?

Jan 28, 2009, 12:14 AM
    Finding foster parents
    im 16,i wanted to be in a new family. How can i do that?

Jan 28, 2009, 12:19 AM
    Suicide/run away/adopt
    Im having issues with my life,i wanted to leave home,but of course i cant. My boyfriend and his family is willing to take care of me and stay with me. I wanted to leave home so bad, but i dnt know what to do. What am i suppose to do?:confused::confused:

Jan 28, 2009, 12:27 AM
    Boyfriend jealousy
    My boyfriend is having problems with his jealousy in me. I mean when my GUY FRIENDS hugs me or like touch me (friend way) he gets mad and jealous. I tried to tell him that its just friends but he has this jealousy stuck in him. How can I help him not to or make him comfortable about this?:confused::eek::confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2009, 12:28 AM
    Hi, krazy92!

What sort of things are happening in your life that are causing you to be upset, please?

It's not a good idea to keep starting new threads here that are basically about the same thing.

Someone will eventually come along to help you. A person just has to be patient when using this site.

Thanks!
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 07:44 AM

Where are you living now?
    ziggyisthe1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 07:54 AM

I am so sorry that you have to live with this terrible situation. I was a foster parent and I am totally going to do it again. I feel that there are many kids that could use a lot of help and direction. You are not alone, there are a lot of people that care. Look for social services, etc. I will keep you all in my prayers.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 11:25 AM

A good place to start might be with your school counselor. They should be able to help you find the resources you need and help you find other options.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2009, 09:11 PM

Lose the boyfriend, you really don't need his crap to add to yours. Do you have any other family around you?
    ziggyisthe1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 11:02 AM

I agree with Talaniman. You are the most important person. Look out for yourself. You are #1.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

Can my new partner adopt my little girl, how do I go about it? [ 1 Answers ]

Can my new partner of 1 years adopt my little girl from a previous relationship. My child's father was involved in her life to begin with but then it filtered out. He was a violent abusive alcoholic. He is on birth certificate. My child already calls my new partner daddy because that's all she has...

How do I adopt my fiancés 5 year old son [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any one who knows how I am able adopt my fiancés 5 year old son. His father is not in the picture at all and his name is not on the birth certificate at all. We are planning on getting married soon but we wanted to find out if there is a way to get the adoption process rolling ahead of...

Can my fianc? Adopt my year old son [ 13 Answers ]

My son is 3 years old and has had no contact with his biological dad since he's was a few months old even in that time he saw him a whopping5 times in total. I am now pregnant with my 2nd child and my fiancé really wants to adopt my son.I received a small amount of money off my ex partner not a...

My husband wants to adopt my 3 year old son [ 1 Answers ]

My son's biological father was physically and mentally abusive to me and my son I left him and filed an order of protection against him I haven't seen or made contact with him since, now it has been almost three years and I recently married my husband and he wants to adopt my son is there any way...

View more questions Search