Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LetLiveLetBe Posts: 11, Reputation: 5

Jan 27, 2009, 04:38 AM
    Tell me what I qualify to teach
    Loan my your insight please?

I hold a Master of Information System Management. Taught College and University level courses, tenured professor/Division Chair.

I live in California. Cancer forced my hand to remove myself from the workforce. I am healthy and I am thinking about teaching again, but k-12, I'd like to work with children now (sorry adults.. lol).

What can I qualify to teach in the K-12 with my degree in technology management? I've substituted (k-12), but that's a whole different game.

I'd like to stay in Calfornia, but willing to move. Any insight or information is welcomed.

Thanks in advance.
    W.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 05:47 AM

Do you have a teachers certification ?
    saleta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 03:46 PM

What are convicted felons eligible for?
    LetLiveLetBe Posts: 11, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2009, 12:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Do you have a teachers certification ?
    Only an Adult Education Credential for High School Diploma, Math, Technology, Business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I qualify [ 2 Answers ]

I Own A Barbershop And Need To Know If There Is A Grant For Owners Who Train Barbers Through Aprentistship. I Am Currently Training A Vet To Become A Barber. I Also Supplied Everything He Needed As Well As Both Space Which I Could Rent Out.

Do I qualify to have my record expunged if. [ 2 Answers ]

I am 33 years old. When I was 18, I wrote a check for my college tuition and due to a fallout with my parents over my grades from the previous semester, they never put the funds into my account and the check bounced. I didn't handle the matter immediately and I ended up having to go to the...

F1->H1 Can I qualify for 1040 if I wait? If so how? [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry for the double post

Can I qualify [ 10 Answers ]

I'm fairly new to the site... I currently have a credit score of 525. Will I EVER qualify for a home loan? I am a 1st time buyer with a yearly income of around $42,000. I have also been on my job for 8.5 years.:confused:

Do I still qualify for studentfinancial aid [ 2 Answers ]

I went to school in 1997 on financial aid dropped out and the loans are paid off . How can I find out my standing. My situation now is that I am homeless and a mother of three do I qualify for anything else .I am also full blooded american indian sioux. I really would like to return to school can...

View more questions Search