Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Jan 26, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Smoking( a little long, but not too much)
    Ok, I am looking for some advice on this. I have started smoking weed for the past 7-8 months. It started a maybe once a week, and now its almost everyday, or every other day. I generally use it to fall asleep because I have trouble sleeping, or if I am bored, or broke & can't go anywhere( which is my situation nowadays). But it has really helped me clear my mind & not worry & to get things done like my schoolwork. I am kind of a worrier and my mind can drift off to things or people who upset me when I am trying to concentrate on what I need to do. THAT seemed to be more of my problem, and it hindered me from getting things done, then my smoking hta tI do now. I kind of do it as a reward to myself when I finish what I have to do for the day. I also work a full time job & I don't let smoking get in the way of that.

My problem is that EVERYBODY around me is in serious ridicule of me for doing it. Its been causing problems with me & my boyfriend because he looks at me as some stoned chick. He constantly tells people that I'm just a weedhead & I never do anything around the house; I just sit in one spot all day & night and smoke. This is not true. I am pursuing my master's while working full time. HE also smokes cigarettes all day & drinks beer every night until he falls asleep. I just don't thnk it is fair. My friends also talk to me like they are giving a public service announcement. It's annoying.

I guess I just think I have found something that works for me and my own mind & personality.

Am I just being silly, or addicted ? I don't think so. I mean isn't something only bad for you if it hinders your progress in life? If it is not ( like drinking), why can't it just be accepted? It just hurts that people are treating me like a crackhead all of a sudden, as if they haven't known me & don't know what I am doing with my life right now.
    I am also not at a job where drug tests are given, so I'm not putting myself at risk for that..

I would like some outside opinions if possible. Thanks!
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Jan 26, 2009, 12:37 PM

I think you double posted this :/ I replied to it on the other...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoking Pot [ 20 Answers ]

My girlfriend recently tried pot and had a good experience . I am not into it and haven't tried it. She tells me that she enjoyed it and plans on doing it again soon. And would like me to try it , so I can see for myself that it is not that bad. What are your thoughts on Pot. Having not done it...

Smoking [ 6 Answers ]

I have given up smoking for a week and I am dying for a fag shall I have one?? Or shall I continue to eat my nails. If so does anyone have a spare hand

Smoking . [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Ino I Have Wrote Aload Of Topics And Shouldn't Attempt All These Things At Once But I Spend So Much Money On Cigs And Im 15 I Need Help Stopping What's The Easyiest Way Possible Please Help , Sorry If This Is In The Wrote Section

I need your help with smoking [ 1646 Answers ]

Well I haven't had a cigi since 8am this morning it was the last one now I've tried on numerous occasions to quit smoking and I'm just not flipping strong enough to do it I always cave in. Now I know there's no easy way to do this and I have to admit boy am I feeling dizzy and funny but I can't...

Smoking [ 21 Answers ]

Is smoking dope every day bad for you? More bad than smoking cigarettes?

View more questions Search