Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AwesumMind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 07:59 PM
    Really Confused
    I'm n love with a guy who could give a care about me what should I do?
    SamNeedsHelp Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 09:12 PM

First of all! Does he love you? Are you just friends? Or so do you think you are friends with him. Care? What you mean? Does he have feelings for you? Give me an update
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 11:12 AM

How do you know?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2009, 11:14 AM

More information is needed on this subject please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm confused. Is it over or not? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, I'll cut to the chase. I've been living in a resort town for the summer and we get a lot of immigrants. There's this girl from a European country who works at the same place as my mother. I'd seen her a few times during a month or so period but never spoke to her. I guess my mom and her hit...

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 4 years. I have never cheated on him and I don't believe he has cheated on me. The first day I came on my menstrual period I had red broken skin on one side of my vagina. This is the second time this has happened in the past 2 months. It only happened when my...

I'm so confused [ 5 Answers ]

Here it goes. I love this girl but I don't know if she loves me back, I told her how I feel about her, I really want to ask her out but I'm scared she will say no, this is the firt girl I really love, I was a about to ask her out but I froze. I'm 13 and so is she, I really need...

I'm confused. What should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if Im in the wrong to want to get married. I have two children and I have another one on the way. The person Im with just don't want to get married. Im ready to get married. He tells me he loves me. I love him with all my heart and I could see myself spending the rest of my life...

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up wit me 2 weeks ago . She called me almost everyday since then. One phone call I got she told me she love me. The last call I got she called crying, I guess cause she was frestrated wit her life or sometin. She aked me to please calll her back. When I called back to see what...

View more questions Search