Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jksosebee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 07:39 PM
    Harbor Breeze dip switch setting
    Does anyone know how to set the dipswitches on a Harbor Breeze remote?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2009, 01:14 PM

You set them so they match the dip switches in the fan, which are on the receiver, which is USUALLY in the canopy.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More
    jefferb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 07:29 PM
    Comment on ceilingfanrepair's post
    On my Harbor Breeze it is in the ceiling mount housing (the canopy?) - its NOT in the fan housing or light housing. It's on a small receiver box that slides into the metal ceiling bracket - slide out to reveal the DIP switches.
    jefferb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 07:30 PM
    Comment on ceilingfanrepair's post
    And the remote DIP switches you'll see after removing the 9-volt battery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze 69" Ceiling Fan : Does not remember setting when turned off at wall. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I purchased a Harbor Breeze 69" Ceiling Fan from lowes and the unit works great! However, I have a major gripe with the product and hopefully you can help me out. I flip the switch on the wall, then turn on lights and or fan with remote and everything works fine. I flip the switch on...

Setting Remote Control for Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

My son recently bought a home with identical Harbor Breeze ceiling fans in many rooms. Unfortunately, there were no instruction manuals included. He wants his wife to be able to enter the baby's room, flip the switch, and have only the light come on. The only room in the house in which they can't...

Setting Remote Control for Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 0 Answers ]

My son recently bought a home with identical Harbor Breeze ceiling fans in many rooms. Unfortunately, there were no instruction manuals included. He wants his wife to be able to enter the baby's room, flip the switch, and have only the light come on. The only room in the house in which they can't...

Harbor Breeze Fan Light Switch [ 5 Answers ]

Switch was bad but when replaced now the circuit break kicks. Put the new switch on another fan and it does the same thing there. Bought another new switch and it kicks breaker on both fans as well. These are two wire switches so no room for being wired wrong. Need help in determining if switches...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan switch [ 7 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan that only operates on high speed. I assume it needs a new switch. I have tried to find a replacement switch without success. The switch has four wires coming out of it (black brown, purple, gray). The brown, purple and gray wires go into a sealed black box about 1 by 2 inches....

View more questions Search