Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandraf46 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 10:56 PM
    Removing stains from shirts
    What is the best way to remove food and grease stains from white shirts? I put Shout on the stains, then soak them in soapy water, but it takes several times before the food stains come out. The grease stains are much more difficult to get out.
    hoightoider Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2009, 11:07 PM
    If you can work on the spot before it dries, club soda works well. I once spilled berry juice on my oxford cloth white shirt and the club soda removed most of it and the cleaners got the rest. My advice to you is to take the shirts with stains on them to the cleaners; be certain to point out the stains. The cleaners will do a better job in less time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing stains from hardwood floor [ 3 Answers ]

I recently removed wall to wall carpeting in my livingroom which covered hardwood floors. The floor was in great shape except for staple marks from the staples for the padding. Is there a way to remove these black stains without replacing the wood.. can they be bleached out or sanded?. is there...

Removing urine stains from tile [ 2 Answers ]

Im at my wits ends. No matter what I try I can not remove the urine stain on my commercial tile left over from my dogs occasional accidents.confused: any help? After mopping it looks gone to only appear again after floor is dry...

Removing rubber pad stains from a finished table [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter's furniture is finished with a cream color paint and laquered (?); however, all furntiure that had something sitting on it with rubber pads now has orange-ish stains where the pads were. Any advice on how to remove these stains without removing the finish? Thanks! Here is a link to...

Removing stains on floor tile grout [ 6 Answers ]

I am having a terrible time removing stains from grout that was here when we bought the house. It is in the kitchen and I have tried everything under the sun. Some one said vinegar and that didn't work. Ive also tried oxyclen and it didn't work either. I have tried clorox clean up and awesome. We...

Airbrushing shirts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a iwata airbrush. I was recently cleaning it out and when I went to screw the tip back on, I screwed too hard and broke the tip off. The threads are still in the gun. Is there a way I can get the threaded part out? If so let me know. Thanks.

View more questions Search