Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pixiesplyzelda2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 08:20 PM
    Majora's Mask: How to reach the boss chamber at Snowhead?
    :confused:I'm new here but I'm definitely not new to the game. But seeing as how I can't find this information in any of the walk throughs I've found so far, I figured I'd ask for help:

I've beaten every room in the Snowhead temple and I end up standing upon the pillar in the middle of the room with the entrance to the bosses chamber just above me out of reach. I have the boss' key but I can't find the way up to the entrance to his room. Please, if anyone can offer advise I would appreciate, thanks.
    zac0118 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 02:03 PM

Yeah I had real trouble with that to but you need to punch the center colloum in a certain order and the parts will break allowing you to get to the boss. Really complex but fun game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do? Boss loves you boss hates yeah girl? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys So I'm going out with a chick I work with I know I know not the best :) But hey. Anyway I really like this one she seems to give me what I need. Now if the boss likes you but not her. What do you do? Not much right If she gets kicked do I go with her or stay at my job? This...

Zelda majora's mask [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find the hookshot?

Hookshot in majora's mask [ 1 Answers ]

How to get the hookshot?

Boss firing employees after boss resigns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in California for a CEO to fire employees AFTER the CEO has resigned? My understanding is that the CEO can no longer hire, fire or negotiate contracts after they have tendered their resignation.

Hmm-need majora's mask help! [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I need a lotta help!! :confused: :confused: :confused: 1.where is the hot spring water 2 melt stuff??* 2.how do you get to the goron village? Hope you lot can help me he43

View more questions Search