Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twolfe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 09:27 AM
    I'm a small town girl and he's a doctor?
    Well this goes with the first question a asked earlier. I am a small town woman and don't have much, but met a doctor awhile back and we text every morning. Well I guess the real question is what do we talk about? I do get tied up and that even goes for texting? We live 2 hours apart so this is the only way we have to communicate..
    whiteflowers Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2009, 02:38 PM

What do you mean you get tied up? Do you get nervous and don't know what to say? He's a doctor but he's also human I assume, as are you. You can talk about your day, family, goals, plans, news, etc... there's lots to talk about! And if it's via text I would think it's easier cause you have time to think what you are going to say... ask him about his day and the conversation (or I should say, texts) will flow from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will small town bench warrant for expired insurance stop new job [ 6 Answers ]

I'm applying for a new job, but my past experience with a small town in Texas is bothering me. I was driving my daughters car in a town called Stafford, just South of Houston, Texas, where I live on the North side of Houston. I was stopped (falsely) according to the officer for crawling...

Experiments on small town football players [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title of a book. All I recall is that it took place in a small town where they were doing experiments on the town football players. I know it's not much to go on - sorry!

View more questions Search