Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reza31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2006, 01:22 PM
    Revenue Recognition
    The term, "earned," in revenue recognition refers to which of the following?
    A) The entity has completed, or substantially completed, the activities it must perform to be entitled to the revenue benefits.
    B) The product or service has been exchanged for cash, claims to cash, or an asset that is readily convertible to a known amount of cash or claims to cash.
    C) The entity has received an irrevocable order for goods or services.
    D) Cash has been received with an irrevocable order for goods or services.
    E) None of the above.
    mh34 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2006, 05:42 PM
    The answer is A

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Face Recognition System [ 2 Answers ]

What is a Face Recognition System? How does it work? I want an answer in detail

Homework questions on Receivables and Revenue Recognition [ 2 Answers ]

Baffled by the below homework questions... 6.21. Journal entries for the allowance method. Data related to the sales on account on Health Company for its first three years of operations appear below: Accounts Written Off as Uncollectible in Year Year Sales on Account 6 7 8 9 10 Total...

Interest Revenue [ 2 Answers ]

Globo company accepted a $8000. Interest-bearing note receivable from a client on July 1. The note requires payment of 12% annual interest, and both the principal amount of the note and the interest will be due six months later, on Dec.31. If financial statements are prepared at the end of July,...

OCR (Optical character recognition) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am doing my postgraduate study and I am planning to develop an ocr software for my project work, but I could not get any reference about the topic or any help, if u coud help me giving information about the building steps and references it will be very helpful

View more questions Search