Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bloodyhalo94 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2009, 05:32 PM
    My friend is screwing up majorly!
    My 15 year old friend has recently started smoking marijuana multiple times a day. She drinks when she can. Her grades are dropping. She just got 2 boyfriends in one day and she has basically turned into a two-timer plus she keeps doing things she regrets. I told her I would help her but I don't know how what should I do?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 12:09 AM
    Hi, bloodyhalo94!

How about letting a counselor at school know about your concerns. I'm sure that if you let the counselor know, that you would like things to be handled in such a way that it didn't look like you "squealed" on your friend, or betrayed her in some way, that it could be done.

It does sound like some adult intervention is definitely needed here, and you really can't and shouldn't try to help her by yourself. Having a number of people working together as a team, who can show her how they really care about her could really help!

Hopefully, others will also be along to address your question.

Thanks!
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Jan 23, 2009, 02:24 AM

I agree with clough, there is some reason that she going on theses big benges, shed really need to talk to someone she can trust and then find an adult that you can trust and talk to them. Don't feel bad by teling your trying to SAVE HER LIFE. Drugs kill no to ways about it you are trying to save her from her self, pick yourself a large army and go to war.

Best of luck to you, my prayers are with you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Screwing rear bearing "plate" onto drum of Frigidaire dryer [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm working on my Frigidaire dryer and was looking for any tips/tricks to finishing my project and came across this site. I am replacing the rear bearing (it was squealing incredibly loudly, as well as I was having some tiny pieces of clothing get caught between the front of the drum...

You are needed for a majorly sleep deprived girl because of a stupid prob [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there... I was just hoping to get some advice. See, I like this guy, he's my friend. He likes this other girk who acts extra fake around him. Idk if he still likes her or not. Lately I seriously can't get him out of my head. I think of him with music, movies, reading, pix, conversations, you...

My landlord is screwing with me! [ 1 Answers ]

Tomorrow is my last official day of tenancy at my old apartment (I moved out this past weekend and am paying 2 rents). I'm not sure what to do about the loose ends. My landlord has been "out of town" for the past 2 weeks and comes back tomorrow. I have left him voicemails and letters trying to...

View more questions Search