Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellystoltz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Why am I so jealous
    Why am I so jealous of my boyfriend. Constantly think he wants to or is seeing someone else
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 06:32 PM

You are feeling the jealousy due to low self esteem on your part. If you liked yourself better you would not even worry about him cheating/seeing other people.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2009, 06:55 PM

Yeah... you should give your esteem a boost.
    Jealousy can push your loved ones away.

If there are no signs to worry about him being with someone else, then relax and enjoy your love for him.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 08:46 AM

Have you ever been cheating on by one of your boyfriends in the past because this might be why your feeling this way. If so know that everyone is different.

Now you realize your issues and now you need to work on it. Having insecurities can be a deal breaker for a relationship and can only push that person away whether than pull them closer.
    jenn4094u Posts: 128, Reputation: 6

Jan 25, 2009, 11:44 PM

Low self esteem is one of the leading causes of relationship problems. You don't feel good about yourself, therefore, you feel he will find someone better . Get into some counceling to find the things that are great about you and what makes you happy... you will feel better and won't be so worried

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so jealous! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in a great relationship and love my boyfriend but I get so jealous of him! Not to do with girls but just things in general like money, holidays, family stuff etc and its driving me crazy. I'm trying really hard not to be but something always happens that makes me jealous and then I'm...

Jealous dog [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Mastiff/lab that we've had since he was 3 months. Old. He has always been territorial, doesn't like people coming in the yard or touching the car when we are in it... of course if were not in the car you could break in and he lick your face and wag his tail. He has never liked...

How do I stop being jealous? Is this being jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend sent messages to guys do I have the right to be jealous? And when I ask her she make it out of fight saying I do not trust her. What is it?

Jealous or not [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I had a cookout for a few friends and family, one of our friends brought his live-in girlfriend with him, which neither me or my husband know very well. I made the remark to her that she looked a lot like another friend of ours that was not there, my husband said yes she does but she...

View more questions Search