Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    333cxj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light wiring
    How do you wire a Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit that is made for computers, to just "simply" plug directly to a wall outlet.

Here is a website that shows the product I am talking about.

12in Dual Blue Cold Cathode Kit.

I am not using the light for a computer system. Thanks for your help!
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 09:44 AM

You need to get a wall adapter of 3.7 W/12V or greater than about 308 mA to run the lamp. If using multiple lamps. Multiply the 0.308 * n to get Amps. Multiply 1000 to get mA or milliamps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cathode ray oscilloscope [ 1 Answers ]

What is the role of time-base in CRO? What is the explanation of sawtooth voltage out put.?

CRO (cathode ray oscilloscope) [ 1 Answers ]

A dual trace CRO (cathode ray oscilloscope) consists of only a single electron gun... But it produce two traces... how??

Ceiling fan swap out - wiring red with no blue [ 5 Answers ]

Old fan had Blue - connected to Red in the ceiling Black - to Black in the ceiling White - White and Green - Bare. Two switch wall plate first one light, second one fan.

Cathode ray oscilloscope [ 1 Answers ]

Cathode ray oscilloscope , its uses and applications

Wiring for DUAL wall switch to control Ceiling Fan and Light Separately [ 20 Answers ]

Greetings. I recently bought a new ceiling fan and light kit to replace one that had been in my sun porch for over 20 years. A dual wall switch was always used to control the light and fan separately on the older fan. The fan speeds were controlled by pull chain. Before I took the old fan down, I...

View more questions Search