Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haydz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 01:33 AM
    How can my scars lighten?
    Hello! I have a problem with my scars on my legs, I have this when I was still young & they are too much, is there a cream that can lighten them? Or they can be lasered or there is another way 2 lighten them? I am hoping for your early reply.. thanks & God bless.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 05:37 AM

Hi, haydz!

Until someone comes along to personally address your question, you might want to click on the following search.

Lightening Scars - Google Search

Also, if you put the word scars into the search function at the top of this page, you'll be likely to find a lot of threads where the subject of lightening scars has been addressed.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOW Do I lighten My Skin? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 32 year old female with olive skin... I have found that after the birth of my third child, the skin between my legs have darkened lots. Does anyone have this problem, if so how can I lighten it?

Lighten hair [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I dyed my hair in August. I now want to lighten it. I have been thinking of bleaching it with house bleach. My hair is a light brown and is naturally light brown. Do you think that something such as lemon juice or sun in would help lighten my hair? Or any other suggestions to lighten it will...

Lighten fingers [ 2 Answers ]

Help I have a serious problem with my fingers they seem to have gone really dark very different from my complexion any suggestions

How can I lighten my tan? [ 2 Answers ]

well a few years ago I went on a vacation to Florida and I got really dark! Before that I was really light brown but then my skin color got dark brown. Well it faded a little as time went on but every summer I kind of been in the sun a lot. I know I should have used a sun block or something but I...

View more questions Search