Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fidelio Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Wanting to have a baby alone
    Hi,

My girlfriend is 3 months pregnant and broke up with me. For emotional issues. It is not something we cannot work on and actually I am working on it. She refuses to work on it.

The result for now is that she has cast me away from the picture. She wants to raise the baby on her own. I am in great pain as I want to be this father and raise our child. It seems to me pretty selfish what she is doing, not only towards me, towards the baby too. I am working on providing the stability she couldn't find in me, which led to the breakup. This is going rather well, soon I'll be able to show her that I am stable. My hope is that then she will reconsider her position. Because for now, I love her but am very very hurt and angry at her for doing this.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Fidelio
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 21, 2009, 10:43 AM

Back off and don't rock the boat while she is pregnant, as after the baby is born she may feel different, and if not, there is the court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting a baby ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Matt,my partner and I are wanting to find a saragent mother to have a baby for us. Any help on where to go and how much its cost would be very helpful :)

Wanting to have another baby [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was hopeing that someone can help me out my bestfriends have been trying to have another baby for about 4 years now my friend don't get her period unless she takes birthcontrol pill. Could this be the reason why?? I'm all out of advice for them please help

Wanting a baby [ 1 Answers ]

I was on depo for 3 years and had an irregular period. My last shot was this past June I am no longer taking the shot. I am still having an irregular period; does this mean I can pregnant sooner? If not is it a good idea for Ovulex? HELP I am confused!!

17 and wanting a baby [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm seventeen and turn 18 in august-wanting to be pregnant, I have been trying for nearly 8 months now with my partner- and I know I really want this. After eight months of unprotected sex , makes me wonder why I can't get preganant. I'm really worried I will never be able to have a child of my...

Wanting a baby [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have talked about having a baby but he had a vasectomy many years ago, what are the chances of us having a baby? I am 35 and have 5 children already and have had 2 miscarriages, so I guess you could say, I am VERY fertile. My husband doesn't have any children of his own. He had his...

View more questions Search