Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erisnaomi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 10:45 PM
    Dark Underarms
    How do you bleach or whiten your under arms at home?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2009, 11:40 PM

Hi, erisnaomi!

Until someone comes along to personally address your question, you might want to click on the links at the bottom of this page to questions that have been similar to yours to see what some of the answers have been.

There's also a search function at the top of this page. If you put the word underarm or underarms in it, you'll likely be able to find even more threads where the subject is discussed.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark underarms [ 1 Answers ]

The skin under my arms is dark? I don't know what this is or how to correct it? Any ideas.

What to do about dark underarms! [ 7 Answers ]

All right so I've gone through most of the posts and topics about dark underams... and I don't know who to trust or what to order? Most people are saying the ones who are pormoting amira or godiva are just people who are trying to sell the creams.. its just a hoax to get us to buy their products so...

Dark underarms [ 1 Answers ]

Dude,I got to meet my boyfriend after a month and I've discovered that my underarms have gotten really dark,n it luks real odd because I'm supposed to be fair,plzzzz tell me how lighten the skin back 2 its original colour and please dunt suggest methods that ache baaaddd

Dark underarms [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that has been tormenting me for years. I'm suffering from dark underarms. I'm a Southasian and in my family I'm the only one suffering from dark underarms. I do use skin exfolients and they have not worked. I do use deodorants however and some say that they could be the cause for...

View more questions Search