Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buffalobills12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 05:48 PM
    Cannot remove sprayer line connection under kitchen sink
    I tightened the packing nut from behind the shut off valve to fix that leaking issue... now the sprayer line is leaking from either from the nut or the collar that sits just below the nut.. I cannot tighten or loosen it to remove it. There is no space in there for a wrench to maneuver
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Jan 19, 2009, 07:11 PM

Use a basin wrench. This application is the purpose of its design. Available at any hardware/plumbing store.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Here are pictures of the basin wrench mentioned by Bones...

Use this tool and you should be all set... sold at all home improvement stores... ;)

MARK
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink sprayer hose water connection [ 2 Answers ]

The hose from my sprayer connects under my sink with an almost air-hose type connection with a small O-ring. (which is fine), What seemed to be left after it came off was a plastic casing in two parts, held together with wire. It comes from the manufacturer this way. Can anyone please explain how...

Kitchen sink sprayer [ 1 Answers ]

My sprayer will not stop spraying. When I shut off the water then turn it back on it still comes out the sprayer. Any suggestions on how to get it to stop? I have taken the sprayer all apart but can't get it to stop.

Kitchen sink sprayer leaking from under sink [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink sprayer is leaking from underneath my sink. We just replaced the spray head part. Could it be the hose or what else could it be? Thank you!

Kitchen sink sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

I've lost pressure in my kitchen sink sprayer. The faucet is half on and the sprayer is half on. What's up?

Kitchen sink sprayer [ 3 Answers ]

My kitchen sink sprayer will spray but only a trickle comes out. I seem to have no pressure. Can you help me fix this.

View more questions Search