Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SheAintRight Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Graduation Dress 2009, say what?
    Okay, here's my situation. I'm graduatin from middle school this year and we're having this graduation/mini prom thing. All the girls are supposed to dress up and all that. Well, I'm not really expirianced with all that. So I was wondering if any of you could help me. I got medium brown hair, medium-pale skin tone (imma tan though), and blue eyes. Oh yeah and I'm pretty short. I need to figure out the length and color, people really like my eyes. So I was thinking something make them pop! Hairstyles would also be nice. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
    yazzed Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 05:49 PM

I think you should wear a red dress with black high heels. Then your going to look hot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPv6 in 2009 [ 1 Answers ]

Every since the proliferation of broadband connections (cable and DSL) to the Net started booming, the fate of IPv4 has been numbered. Every computer that connects directly to the Internet has to have a unique public IP address. And they are running out of numbers. In the days when connections...

About H1 b 2009 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have just gor approval on 24th July for my H1 b pitition. I wanted to know what is the further procedure now?

Converters 2009 [ 3 Answers ]

I have cable, but the cable box is in only one TV, my question is, do I need converters in the others TV in the house? >Moved from Forum Help<

View more questions Search