Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lemonlime Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Identifying my Capacitor model
    I want to change my run capacitor on heat pump the label fell off how do I figure out what size fits my heat pump. The current one has two[2] sets of prongs and is round is approximately 5-6" long
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 03:47 PM

Is it the original fan motor? It might be written on the tag with other info. But if no luck there you will have to pull the blower motor and hope the capacitor size is still on tag of the motor itself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite model quiet guard 7 model 665. [ 12 Answers ]

Six month old dishwasher. Worked fine until today - won't start. LIghts are on and control panel seems to be working OK. The "Clean" indicator is flashing in intervals of 7 flashes and then pauses. When I select the "Start" button it flashes red 3 times and then nothing. The "Drain/Cancel"...

Start capacitor/ run capacitor info [ 3 Answers ]

OK I think I have narrowed my problem down to either a run capacitor or my start capacitor My fan on top of my unit runs but the compressor will hum for about 3-5 seconds every 5 minutes or so . Is it possible for my duel run capacitor to let the fan run but not let the compressor run, or is...

I'm replacing a white rodgers 1F58-72 model thermostat with a Hunter model 44155C [ 2 Answers ]

There are some different wiring codes that are different how do I do it.

Identifying MTD mower model [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a used MTD Yard Machine 16/42 riding mower. The ID plate under the seat is illegible. Is there another way to identify the model? I need to replace the drive belt but there are several versions at Lowe's and I don't want to swap it out via trial and error.

View more questions Search