Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    842omega Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Am looking for an early 80's science fiction movie.
    I remember a family living out in a desert and their house is visited by aliens in a small UFO and little aliens, they play around with the children of the house.
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2010, 05:17 PM

Are you referring to ET?
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Feb 22, 2010, 05:21 PM

Try also Mac and Me (1988)
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 25, 2010, 11:42 PM
    The Day Time Ended (1980)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science Fiction Animation on Nickelodeon in Early Eighties [ 2 Answers ]

I was twelve or thirteen and really into anime. This film was definitely not anime. It was a spaceship science fiction animated movie. There were two fleets of spaceships attacking each other. The animation was quite poor from my memory but it has stuck with me in the most haunting way.

Circa 70s science fiction movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title to an old movie I saw 2 times on public TV in the late 70s. I missed the end both times. I don't know much about the movie or actors. The movie starred a young man who had nightmares about the state of the world. Upon wakening, he found the nightmares had become...

80's Animated Science Fiction Movie Title! [ 2 Answers ]

This was a future-based animated movie that was located throughout space. In it, a young boy who I think had a robot friend travelled on a train which was called the 777 (it had 777 on the front of the train) and it went all throughout space. There was also maybe one or two sequels, and it used to...

80s science fiction movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much of this movie, I don't know whether if he was human or part machine with some sort of trax or wheels drive system that he was attached too, I think he could get off his machine and fix it. Beautiful woman helps him, maybe some four wheelers chasing him? Fighting, rockets,...

Science fiction show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a 1980,s sci fi show but all I remember was the villains name:nuvine kroll. This family went on vacation to the egyptian pyramids,they were trapped inside by their guide who caused a cave in. When they awoke, they were in astrange land,being pursued by a war hero:nuvine...

View more questions Search