Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justjayde Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 04:45 AM
    Unpainful or pleasurable sex!
    Im 16. I Lost my virginity at 14. And have slept with 7 people since. Im ready to have sex with my boyfriend, I trust and love him, he enhoys our sex lots. I feel like I'm being horrible to him. I want to be able to enjoy it.

We have tried all sorts of positions and its still the same. I'm sick.

Pleasee help. We enjoy foreplay and he takes interest in what I want. I'm just numb. :@
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 09:33 AM

In two years you've been with 7 people? Were you in love with them too?

You're simply too young, you're rushing things, moving too quickly.

Sex at a young age usually isn't enjoyable, with maturity comes wisdom, also knowledge and a sense of self. Confidence, the ability to communicate your feelings, knowing what you want, well, those all come with age too, at 16 you can't possibly expect to be at the same level as an adult.

Stop trying to grow up so fast. Maybe it's time to take a break from all these sex partners, and just concentrate on being a kid for a while.
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Jan 19, 2009, 07:13 PM
    Although I risk a dissagree hit for this...

I've got this snag feeling you have't expirenced "love" yet. Love doesn't come in sex, and sex doesn't come in love. You can have both, but you can also have one without the other. And given the number of times this has happened, I just don't feel the love here.

Your going to get knocked up, or worse, your going to get a STD.

Things don't get better on the adult side of the fence, the grass ain't greener over here.

You've already had sex, so I doubt you are going to stop, it can be addictive, no matter what age your start. But one of these days, maybe when you are 25 years old, and already have 6 kids, your going to miss the days and you are going to wish you didn't screw your life up while you were still young.

Remember this comment in 2018 when you reflect on your childhood.
    Alienware Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewc24301 View Post
    Although I risk a dissagree hit for this....

I've got this snag feeling you have't expirenced "love" yet. Love doesn't come in sex, and sex doesn't come in love. You can have both, but you can also have one without the other. And given the number of times this has happened, I just don't feel the love here.

Your going to get knocked up, or worse, your going to get a STD.

Things don't get better on the adult side of the fence, the grass ain't greener over here.

You've already had sex, so I doubt you are going to stop, it can be addictive, no matter what age your start. But one of these days, maybe when you are 25 years old, and already have 6 kids, your going to miss the days and you are going to wish you didn't screw your life up while you were still young.

Remember this comment in 2018 when you reflect on your childhood.
    You were expecting a disagree, and here it is.

Having sex at 16 is no big deal, as long as you use protection EVERY TIME, I even recommend double protection, in other words birth control pill AND a condom. Don't rely on "pulling out" because it isn't a guarantee.

Anyway, as far as your actual question goes, I'd go see a doctor about it, if your not too embarrassed. A lot of 16 year old girls have the same troubles you have. You could try clitoral stimulation, it stimulates you more effectively than regular sex. Google it for more info, since I don't know this site's views on detailed explanations of a sexual nature.
    secret_123 Posts: 52, Reputation: -7

Jan 21, 2009, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

Sex at a young age usually isn't enjoyable, with maturity comes wisdom, also knowledge and a sense of self. Confidence, the ability to communicate your feelings, knowing what you want, well, those all come with age too, at 16 you can't possibly expect to be at the same level as an adult.
    I'm 17 and my sex is great, so I must say I disagree here.

Jan 21, 2009, 07:30 PM
    Well, all right, It's ya'lls body. But you play with fire...

I didn't have sex until I got married. Why? Because I didn't want to get my girlfriend pregnant. And the best birth control is not having sex at all. Only that method is 100% proven.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 02:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alienware View Post
    you were expecting a disagree, and here it is.

Having sex at 16 is no big deal, as long as you use protection every time, i even recommend double protection, in other words birth control pill and a condom. Dont rely on "pulling out" because it isn't a guarantee.

Anyway, as far as your actual question goes, i'd go see a doctor about it, if your not too embarassed. Alot of 16 year old girls have the same troubles you have. You could try clitoral stimulation, it stimulates you more effectively than regular sex. Google it for more info, since i don't know this site's views on detailed explanations of a sexual nature.
    if you are too embarrassed to go to the doctor regarding a sexual issue you are NOT mature enough to be having sex!!!!!
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 02:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by secret_123 View Post
    im 17 and my sex is great, so i must say i disagree here.
    Your sex is great is it? Not your sex life no??
    secret_123 Posts: 52, Reputation: -7

Jan 22, 2009, 05:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverme View Post
    your sex is great is it? not your sex life no???
    My sex is great, my sex life is great, so evrything about sex for me great
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 12:19 PM

You don't even get what I'm trying to say.. nevermind.
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Jan 22, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienware View Post

Having sex at 16 is no big deal, as long as you use protection EVERY TIME, i even recommend double protection, in other words birth control pill AND a condom. Dont rely on "pulling out" because it isn't a guarantee.

Anyway, as far as your actual question goes, i'd go see a doctor about it, if your not too embarassed. Alot of 16 year old girls have the same troubles you have. You could try clitoral stimulation, it stimulates you more effectively than regular sex. Google it for more info, since i don't know this site's views on detailed explanations of a sexual nature.
    It is a big deal to have sex at 16, the fact is, you shouldn't be having it. Most young people do not realise that sex is a package that includes responsibility. No form of birth control is 100%, so each time you choose to have sex there is a possibility of having a child. That is an 18 to 24 year commitment which as a 16 year old child you won't have the means to even start supporting a new life for your baby or yourself. You will become dependent on others and your dreams and aspirations for yourself will be either put on hold or permanently lost because of a reckless decision to have sex before you are able to understand the full consequences of your actions.

Furthermore, having sex is easy; building a true relationship in love without sex is difficult but it is the most fulfilling and lasting you can have. The way to love is not through sex, and the way to sex is not through love. True love exists without sex and it is when we are in our youth that we should keep ourselves free of the sexual entanglements of adults; we will enjoy our younger years that much more.

Ask yourself, when were you happier, with sex in your life, or without it? Most woman I know who are now over the age of 30 wishes they would have waited until they were older to have sex.

Jan 22, 2009, 04:26 PM

Kids these days eh? :)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienware View Post

Having sex at 16 is no big deal, as long as you use protection EVERY TIME, i even recommend double protection, in other words birth control pill AND a condom. Dont rely on "pulling out" because it isn't a guarantee.

Using protection EVERY TIME isn't a guarantee either.

I got pregnant, at 16, using the pill (correctly), a condom (correctly), and a spermicide (correctly).

I suggest masturbation for yourself and sticking to kissing with your boyfriend. If NEITHER of you is willing to wait until you can handle the consequences of sex, then you're not really in love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why don't I find it painful or pleasurable? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my names alex. Ive been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half now and we have sex regularyly. His penis is average size. 6inch. So when we sleep together, why don't I find it painful or pleasurable. Ive slept with other people veofre and have found this. It really bugs me as my...

Paying taxes is a pleasurable duty [ 11 Answers ]

Bwaaa-ha-ha-ha! So 19 female college students in one of the most liberal areas of the country get pleasure from paying taxes. I think Harbaugh should come and run his study here in the Texas Panhandle. I don't mind paying a fair share of taxes, but I certainly don't enjoy it, do you? Every...

View more questions Search