Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beuscanada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 01:56 AM
    Us visitors visa?
    Dear Sir,

If I a have Canada Work permit for 1 year i.e. L1,can I visit to my relatives who are in US from last 5 years? I hail from India and going for company assignment? Please do the needful guidance.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 11:14 AM

You have to apply for US visitor's visa, unless you are Canadian permanent resident.

Contact US embassy in Canada with proofs that you have a valid Canada work permit that is good for at least 6 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get usa visitors visa from south africa [ 2 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend I met on the internet from johannesburg, south africa... What is involved in her getting a visitor"s visa to come visit me in the USA for two weeks? How long does it take? What is involved in her getting a visa to come over to usa to live if this relationship got very...

Dream Visitors [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if you believed that people that have passed away can visit you in your dreams? I have had a few dreams of my grandmother and I wonder if it was really her, or just my thoughts making her be there. I read somewhere that if the deceased person in your dream seems distant...

Extension on my visitors visa [ 3 Answers ]

I applied for an extension on my 6 months visitors visa in Feb 08, my visitors visa was 'till end of March 08. I have not received a reply from Immigration, just an acknowledgement that they recd my application and they will get back to me. I should just check the status of my application online....

Visitors to the office [ 2 Answers ]

I have issues about communicating to my boss about his visitors. How do I tell him on phone about visitors who want to see him, keeping in mind that he doesn't enjoy or want unwarranted visits from anyone for that matter? Take note that the visitors are standing in front of me, waiting for a...

View more questions Search