Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleyg2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Confused about possibly being pregnant
    OK, well I am 5 days late for my period and they usually run like clockwork, so:confused: I took an hpt and got a negative =( My breast are so sore, I can't even sleep on my chest. And excuse me if I am being graphic but my nipples are huge! Which is unusual for me because usually all I get before a period is sore breasts so the nipple factor had me concerned and of course the mia period. My back is hurting too, I just can't get comfortable.. I used the restroom earlier and got a little bit of light brown stuff, but I keep checking and nothing else is there.. So I thought maybe implantation spotting but I read it usually comes before the period so now what, I just want a few answers before I see a dr and feel like an idiot think I'm pregnant or what?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 07:34 PM

If you have been having sex, you could be. Just no way to tell without proper testing or wait and see
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Jan 19, 2009, 09:18 AM

You could be pregnant, or the symptoms you describe could be a fluke. Without testing and examination by your doctor, there is no way to know for sure.

I do know that with my pregnancies, the symptoms you described didn't start happening until I was at least 8 weeks along. But every woman experiences different symptoms and at different times. So if you've been sexually active, you should definitely consider a call to your doctor to discuss why you might think you could be pregnant.
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Jan 19, 2009, 11:26 AM

Hi I am 4/5 days late as well and I'm experiencing the same symptoms too. I did a test the other day and that was negative. I've booked in with the doctors maybe they might do a blood test! I think you too should see your gp because it could be possible you are pregnant. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend pregnant not my kid [ 9 Answers ]

My girlfriend is 7 months pregnant, with a 28 yr olds kid, I started dating her when she was 9 and half weeks, we been dating for almost 5 months, and it seems like whole time we get in big fights, I love her lots, and I want things to work out but lately, I've been thinking, that this baby is...

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am now 3 days late for my period and have been having mild cramps for the past week or so. My head has been hurting as well and I keep feeling like my period is about to start but nothing ever happens. I have been sleeping a whole lot in the past few weeks also. I have been cranky and not...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

Want to get pregnant! [ 6 Answers ]

:) How many days does it take to ovulate after your period is done?

View more questions Search