Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcraddock1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Adoptive parents name on birth certificate
    Can an adoptive parent have their name placed on a birth cerificate?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 06:53 PM

After they adopt, a new birth certificate should be issued

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Greek citizenship, my parents not marriend and my father not on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if anyone can help me. I'm South African born. My parents were not married and my father is not on my birth certificate. My fathers father was born in Greece and held a Greek passport, but has reciently died. Can I and if I can, how do I apply for Greek citizenship as I want to...

The adoptive parents aren't abiding by the agreement [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was abused by an ex boyfriend nearly 3 years ago. I was accused and placed in jail for 8 months before my name was cleared. During the time I had two choices: adoption or foster care. After talking to her father's family, who assured me visitation rights and eventual overnight visits, I...

Can a minor birth mother's parents relinquish rights to the birth father? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Here's the situation: the soon-to-be birth mother is 16, still living with her parents and attending school. The birth father is 18, still lives with his parents but has a job and is generally responsible. The parents of the birth mother want her to put the baby up for adoption and move on...

Parents name not on Birth Certificate [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 19 and was born in Germany while his father was stationed there with the US Military. He was issued a "Certification of Birth Abroad" by the Department of State. It was issued by the local Vice Consul in Germany. The certificate has my sons name, his sex, place of birth, date of birth...

Okay to live with adoptive parents? [ 17 Answers ]

This situation is a bit complicated, but I'll try to outline it as briefly as possible. :rolleyes: As many of you know, I was raised in foster care, never adopted. After I was emancipated, around the age of 18, I became very close to a friend's parents, to the point where I now consider them...

View more questions Search