Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alliix27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 11:59 AM
    does he like me?
    All right so.. there's this guy, his name is Andrew, I've known him since August, he's in my Math class and well, I like him but I don't know if he likes me, ever since the first day of school we started talking, and my friend says he looks like he likes me because sometimes he "flirts" with me, which I don't think so... wel I don't know xD like the 3rd day of school he was like "Alli come sit infront of mee :DD" so I was like O.O uhm sure? Lol I suck at flirting so I sat in front of him and he started poking me and playing with my hair, and... massaging my back? Lmao yeah... like I said I suck at flirting so all I did was laugh, smile, and turn red -.- I do that a lot, then the teacher moved us D: ! And I got to sit on the other freaking side of the room.. and we stopped talking because of that, I didn't know how to go up to him (im a really shy girl xD) first he would just smile and say HI ALLI (: and I would say hi back and smile, but that was about it, every time I got in the room I would notice him staring at me.. which made me turn even more red. A few weeks ago the teacher moved us again and this time I got to sit in front of him :DDD I was happy about that, so we started talking again, but the thing is he never asked for my myspace, msn, number, NADA. But he still kept flirting with me... poking me, playing with my hair and stuff.. we talked about random stuff.. but usually he was the one who started the conversation, I could never do that Dx once he was playing with my hair but he was messing it up so I told him STOP D:< and he laughed then stared at me and said, ALLI, I turned around, and he says, WHY Don't YOU LIKE ME? I didn't know how to answer that, so I said the most STUPID! Thing I could think of -.- I said, BECAUSE SOMETIMES YOU ARE KIND OF ANNOYING but I said it like... just kidding... but still, it was stupid and 3 seconds after I said that I was like ! >.< WHY DID I SAY THAT!! UGHHH. Of course I didn't say that outloud... lol. So then I say HAHA JUST KIDDINGG :D but then he kept staring at me and said.. SO IF I STOP BEING ANNOYING WILL YOU LIKE ME? ____. I didn't even have time to say anything when my friend says WHY DO YOU WANT HER TO LIKE YOU? And he says, BECAUSE, I LIKE HER. Uhm yeah when he said that I literally turned as red as a tomato. Lmao. But I turned around... then that same day I found out he had just asked this girl from another school out... right after school... I mean maybe he did like me and I messed up? By saying he was annoying? But I mean I just didn't know how to react Dx and I think he is kind of an.. he was dating this girl and then broke up with her after 2 weeks... and now he's going out with the girl from the other school, ugly cheerleader -.- ughh. Do you think he did like me? Or maybe he was just playing around? I did feel like he was interested... but maybe not really... I mean no myspace? No msn? No number? SORRYYYY if this was like super long xD lol. I REALLY NEED ADVICE! D: oh and the semester is over so I don't have that class anymore... so I won't see him again :/ probably, I know how to get his msn or myspace... but I don't want to add him! D: isn't that a bit weird? UGHHH HELP! D:
    whiteflowers Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2009, 02:08 PM

Wow, I don't think you messed it up. I think he was messing around with you. When a guy seriously wants something he goes after it. If he wanted to ask you out he would have, just like he did to that other girl... but he didn't.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2009, 07:36 PM

I am pretty sure that's at the age where he is capable of liking anyone that sparks his interest. His actions proves that because he dated someone and than dumped them 2 weeks later for someone else.

I think it's time to just move past this guy and use this time to work on yourself.

In high school I was shy and timid and was scared of guys but than I realize if I continue down that road I would miss out on a lot of things so I builded up my confiedence and it showed because other people starting to notice too. So maybe you should do the same and see what happens.

I wish you luck.
    sexylexi89 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 03:12 PM

Yeah I agree with the other users. He was just messing with you. You're much better off without him. Don't waste anymore time liking him you'll just end up hurt haha. :P
    And yeah I used to be like you too in high school never talked to guys cause I never knew how. I think you should sort of... leave boys alone for a while cause they're always there.. we have one life to live... you shouldn't waste time over this one guy who doesn't deserve your time :P haha good luck with your future endeavours!
    sexylexi89 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 03:13 PM

Yeah I agree with the other users. He was just messing with you. You're much better off without him. Don't waste anymore time liking him you'll just end up hurt haha. :P
    And yeah I used to be like you too in high school never talked to guys cause I never knew how. I think you should sort of... leave boys alone for a while cause they're always there.. we have one life to live... you shouldn't waste time over this one guy who doesn't deserve your time :P haha good luck with your future endeavours!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search