Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaurelGonz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Financial Assistance
    I have recently been released from a federal camp and due to the conditions of my probation can not go back into my field of employment. While I am actively looking for a job in the current economy this has not been successful. I would like to know if there is any type of financial assistance to help me pay rent and other necessities, until I do find work.

Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2009, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LaurelGonz View Post
    I have recently been released from a federal camp and due to the conditions of my probation can not go back into my field of employment. While I am actively looking for a job in the current economy this has not been successful. I would like to know if there is any type of financial assistance to help me pay rent and other necessities, until I do find work.

Thanks

This question has been posted somewhat frequently and, no, there no specific programs. Obviously Government-funded programs are available for everyone who qualifies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial assistance for ged [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for financial assistance to get my ged. I need it to get a job, and am currently unemployed.

Financial assistance for dog [ 1 Answers ]

My dog got out of the yard and was put in the pound a week ago and I have been trying to get money together to get him out but can't. In the meantime the bill gets bigger everyday, I have been looking all over but can't find somewhere to get financial assistance but finding nothing. If anyone...

Financial Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

Do the government offer any financial aid for felons?

Financial assistance [ 2 Answers ]

First I want to preface my question by acknowledging that I know I am not the only one experiencing difficulty during these times. My husband and I have been struggling since 12/99 when his company laid him off. He is 57 and it has been hard for him to find a decent paying job; I am 50 and had...

View more questions Search