Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gatnus Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2006, 11:18 AM
    Hamilton Bay lighting track head EC series
    I went to change a MR 16 flood light in my Hamilton Bay lighting track head EC series and a metal bracket fell off the track. It is shaped like a horeshoe and is about 1/4 in diameter. I am trying to find out where it goes and if I can locate installation information on this unit. Can you help?

[email protected]
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2006, 04:44 PM
    Since Home Depot/Hampton Bay choses not to offer any info on the web, the only answer you will get is from someone that has the same fixture.

Have you tried to compare to another fixture you may have?

Or stop by a HD and see if you can look at a fixture in stock?

There may be a decent warranty so bring the fixture with you they may repair or replace it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Track Lighting head [ 3 Answers ]

How do I go about purchasing a new nickel-finished Hampton Bay Track lighting head. I think the model number is RKI 610543. Not available at Home Depot in other than black & white finishes.

Track lighting question [ 2 Answers ]

Hopefully an easy one for you guys: I am replacing track lighting in my house (built in '97). The new track has black, white and green wires. The exisiting junction box in the ceiling has a yellow and a white wire with no ground. Should I wire yellow-->black and white-->white? Can I ground...

Track lighting prob. [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed a new hampton bay track and also hooked up three new hampton bay hanging track lights. After the install, turned the dimmer on and all of the way up and only the light on the end of the track lights up. The other two filaments are glowing slightly. If I take off one of the...

Hampton Bay Track Lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing Hampton Bay track lighting in my kitchen. I am wanting to use the H design with two parallel tracks. Using two 4' bars on each side connected with a 2' bar in the middle. We have one side hooked up but when we tried to put the T connector in the other side it would not fit. Do...

Hamilton Bay Track Head lights [ 0 Answers ]

I have Hamilton Bay Track Head lights. My light went out and when I tried to change it I was only able to take off the retainer ring, lens and then I could see the light bulb under a glass. How do I get that glass off to get to the light bulb or does the whole light bulb and glass come out in one...

View more questions Search