Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Indianwretler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 08:42 PM
    Diseased child Movie
    I was wondering if there is someone out there that might be able to help me out. I saw a movie about a teenage kid that had a disease and his mom was a biker type women(with a boy friend). I do believe I recall a scene where she is sitting on a swing. In the end the teenager dies due to the disease. That's about all that I can remember from the movie. So thanks for any help.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 09:18 PM

Mask (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diseased Kitten? [ 2 Answers ]

My Kitten has thick foamy saliva that is around his lips. It smells horrible. His gum's are a bit irritated But the reason I became worried is because it's been three days and the bubbling saliva still coats his mouth... What could this possibly be? A dental disease couldn't cause...

I am looking for a TV movie that I saw as a child [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site. I am looking for the title of a TV movie that I saw as a young child (70's or 80's) for the simple reason that it is bugging the heck out of me. In the movie a young girl (around 10-12) is bullied by her parents, I believe she has younger siblings but they are...

Child fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Its about a boy who goes into a library and it starts with him being human and then he becomes a cartoon character and he has some books who become his friends... please help me I really don't remember the name and it was such a cute movie! :confused: :confused: Thanks 2 anyone who helps out ;)

View more questions Search