Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vittalkmr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 11:33 AM
    My career
    Education and my Carrieer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am C.N.Vittal Kumar aged 35 years , living in India. I have completed my Diploma In Pharmacy from Bangalore University (Bangalore City- India).

I have an experience of 13 years in Pharmaceutical Industry as well as Healthcare as a Medical Representative and also as a Pharmacist.Presently working in a Diagnostic Centre as a Sales Executive.

I am thinking of Joining B.Pharmacy which is of 4 years course. I would like to work in abroad like US OR UK or any other countries as a Pharmacist.

Do I get any Jobs in abroad as a Pharmacist or Sales Representative at the age of my 40years. How is the Scope for B.Pharmacy.

Do you suggest me to go for joining B.Pharmacy or shall I stop proceeding.

I request you to answer my question as early as possible.

Thanking you
    Yours Sincerely
    C.N.VITTAL KUMAR
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 04:34 AM

Hi, vittalkmr!

You've already had some experience in a related field. It's not unusual for people to change their careers a number of times in their lives.

If you've been successful at what you've already done, and know that there will be people who'll be willing to give you good references, then I would suggest going after the goals that you pursue for yourself.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CNA Career [ 4 Answers ]

How Far can I go with a CNA certification

What career would I be able to take up? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 looking for a part time job that I can do, I have my gcse'z and I have received good grades for it, buh I donot have a certain ambition so anythngs that is in east london and is good. Does any one know of any?

LPN career [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how long of school I would need to become a LPN, and if that is done in a regular college or trade school. Also, how much money can a licensed practical nurse look forward to making and if the job is even in demand. Any information on lpn would be a great help.

IT career [ 4 Answers ]

How would you go about starting a career working in help desk ? What is the starting salary? How long does it take to move between levels?

Career at TSM [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of this company TSM. They got my resume off Moster.com. This is what I received. We have reviewed your resume on Monster and would like to consider you for the position of administrative assistant/sales support within TSM. TSM Group, with its headquarters in Geneva, is the...

View more questions Search