Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Jan 15, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Columns, Auto Numbering Microsoft Office
    Where can I find or how can I set up a two column list with auto numbering using Microsoft Office? I´m new to this version.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jan 16, 2009, 08:06 AM
    Open up your Microsoft Office software while online. On the right column
    Under "Getting Started," in the "Search" space, type in "auto numbering"
    Or "Column Format."
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Turn on or off automatic bulleted or numbered lists
    On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect Options, and then click the AutoFormat As You Type tab.

Under Apply as you type, select or clear the Automatic bulleted lists or Automatic numbered lists check box.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 16, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Which part of Office? Word, Excel, Access? Which version of Office? The method varies depending on the application.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

Microsoft Excel Automatic Numbering [ 3 Answers ]

I have an existing excel spreadsheet, & I want to go back in, create another column, & automatically number it, starting at 1 & going on sequentially. According to the help, I started the numbering, 1,2,3 & used the FILL command (down). It then changes all the highlighted cells to 1!! I can...

Microsoft Office [ 1 Answers ]

I was using the MS Office Suite. It is 2003. From the beginning, the Activation Wizard was popping up and askinging did I want to activate over the Internet or over the phone. It has been put on several pcs. It was working for a while now its not. When I move my cursor on the bar, I see...

Making columns on Microsoft Word (urgent) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm writing an English assignment which is supposed to look like a newspaper article, and I need to put the text in three or four columns. I'm using Microsoft Word for Windows. Can anyone tell me how to do this, if it is possible? :) Cheers Sophie ~Oohie~

Microsoft Office [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know of a good free website that teaches you Microsoft office in depth? Thank you.

View more questions Search