Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jul 28, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Ultrasound weight assessment
    Ok so now that I've got myself thinking about birth and the such. How accurate are the ultrasounds in late pregnancy? The weight assessment ones. My tech has at least ten years experience and is really good from what I hear. I am just kind of curious as to how accurate they are in general. And if anyone knows, how accurate with twins... lol.

Check out some similar questions!

20 week ultrasound. [ 17 Answers ]

I went in for my lvl 2 u/s today and everything is looking great. The twins are weighing in at 10oz each. I've gained a total of 9lbs although I've lost two. We managed to find out the sexes today although they weren't as coperative as I had hoped for. It looks like we're having a boy(definately)...

Weight training [ 1 Answers ]

I am 46 years old. I have been weight trraining with medium weights for 2 years. Recently I have started getting a slight pain in my lower abs on the right side. Also a slight discomfort is felt at times in my right testicles and groin. Is this a kind of hernia? What exercises should I avoid to...

Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am nearly 15 and weigh 7 1/2 stone - sorry don't know the equivillants etc - my doctor says this is normal but I am fat comparred to everyone else and I am trying to lose weight but does anyone else weigh this and how old are you?

Weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old 6'2'' boy. I have always been skinny my entire life but now am beginning to get a little chubby. Just in the past month I have gone from 160 lbs to 180 lbs with no change in exercise or diet. Is there any reason for this jump in weight

How much weight? [ 1 Answers ]

How much weight should I lose if I am 1.82cm tall and I weigh 80kg? I want to be thinner, because I have quite a fat stomach... thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.