Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gordon L Gaiser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 07:55 AM
    Need W 2 information now
    Haven't received w2 information yet. Need that info now. Can I get it online?
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Jan 15, 2009, 08:58 AM

No, you will have to wait until the employer sends them out. They have to send them out by January 31, 2009.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax information [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an F-1 student, filed my taxes electronically. What the problem is that I filled out the 1040 form instead of 1040NR. Also I came to know about this after I got my refund. Will this affect me in the future because I must apply for a H-1B visa next year. So what would be the next immediate...

Information [ 3 Answers ]

How many countries are there in world? How many muslim countries? How many hindu countris? Tell me about every relegion countries

Information? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing research for a novel, and if anyone can give me some good information on Argentinosaurus, Amargasaurus, Saltasaurus, and Giganotosaurus, or at least links to some good informational sites, it would be much appreciated.

Information please... [ 3 Answers ]

:o Hi, there... I'm 21 y/o, and I just gave birth 6 months ago.. I've always wished for bigger breasts, and was hoping that I would get that now that I'm a mom. But I did'n, and I'm not breast-feeding,too. I want a non-surgical way to enhance my breasts, and my best option was to search for...

View more questions Search