Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asi_s69 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Pregnant ?
    Hello, I have a question. My firs time with a men was 16 months ago after that I didn't get my period 5 months I had terrible stomachache, my brests was hurting me a lot but I wasn't pregnant. Well... one month ago I started having sex again I had my last period on december9th to december12th. And from December 12th I had sex almost every day until January 5th . Today is January 14th and I don't have my period. My brest are hurting me.. so do my stomach. I did ovulation test and its positive. What should I do? Can that big almost 2 years break in no having sex make my period late? Or am I pregnant? Please help me!!
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Jan 14, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Hi,

The only way you can be positive is to take a pregnancy test or see you obgyn. Are you on the pill or at least using condoms?

However my mom has this 'diesease' that she wouldn't get her period for months and months, however once a month she would experience the menstral cramping and tenderness of the breasts, so you might just have something like that. Also stress can cause you to not have your period so if you've been overly stressed that could take a toll on your body.

I hope I helped a little but I would recomnd taking a pregnancy test. They're only like 6-10$ depending on which ones you get.

Jan 14, 2009, 12:10 PM
    Diesease'?? So can you tell me something more about that? Is it something serious?? And she doesn't have a period after being with man?? Omgg... should I be scared? Is it something in common or no?? How did she find out about that? Please can u tell me more?? Thank you!
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Jan 14, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Lol calm down, it's not like a disease it's just something that happens. It has nothing to do with sex it's just your body. It's OK like it's really common accuslly. She had to choice to take medicine that will make her get her period or she can just go without it, they said that it's more common then I think and not to b concerned.

Jan 14, 2009, 12:30 PM
    Lol anyway I'm still nervous lol hopefully ill get my period soon and I guess I have to c the doctor.. anyway thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 19 years old. Been with my boyfriend for 5 years. Found out in feb I was 6 weeks pregnant but it was ectopicc so had to get my fallopian tube removed. My periods have always been on time. We started trying this month I was using an ovulation test and my periods still wasn't here a week past...

View more questions Search