Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoganh2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2006, 01:31 PM
    Airlock
    I seem to have an airlock in the hot water system. However, all my taps are 2in 1, so for hot water you turn to the left and to the right for cold, so I'm not quite sure how to get rid of the airlock. In the kitchen, the cold water is working but when I turn it to hot nothing happens... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:)
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 29, 2006, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hoganh2
    I seem to have an airlock in the hot water system. However, all my taps are 2in 1, so for hot water you turn to the left and to the right for cold, so im not quite sure how to get rid of the airlock. In the kitchen, the cold water is working but when i turn it to hot nothing happens....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:)
    Please explain "airlock" to me. Do you have air spurting out of the faucet or do you hear a "bang" when turning it on or off? Let me know, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airlock problem on water Intake valve into House [ 3 Answers ]

I have a house that is 4 1/2 years old. I am on city water and all of a sudden about just over 1 month ago I started having a banging problem on the major water intake Valve into the house when I flush the toilets, washer starts filling up with water, turning on the Taps in the basement. This...

View more questions Search