Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bpmystic Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 06:35 AM
    Are girls turned off or attracted
    I know that some guys don't like girls that sleep around and to some guys that doesn't matter.

I was curious if from a female perspective that's the same. Or is it that most women find it attractive if a guy has many women. I do know that a women finds more attraction to a guy with a girl than without, so it seems to fit.

I say this from personal experience. I was single for a long time and no woman would touch me. Then I found a girl and girls approached me all the time. And of course this lead to anomosity between the women. I don't understand it, but I saw it first hand.

The reason I'm asking is because for a long time I didn't have sex with a bunch of women because I wanted a women that was the same. I'm not a big hypocrite. Now I'm thinking, "Why shouldn't I go out and have sex with hot girls? It's gonna give me more women to choose from and I'll have a better chance of finding the one." Is that a good idea or will women start to think of me as a male whore?
    Linnette1973 Posts: 36, Reputation: 0

Jan 14, 2009, 09:33 AM

In my opinion and most woman I know it is frowned on for a guy to date (sleep with)a lot of woman. Especialliy if its cheating we don't want a guy who has had that lifestyle because we feel he will revert back to that.

When dating exclusively we want to be his only woman.

Now some woman feel they are fine enough, better (sexually, financial stable) that they can take the Man from another woman. This is a silly game to play and in my opinion you loose the girl/guy the same way you get them.

Woman are emotional beings and despite of what they say rather if we are dating you exclusively or not we can't handle just having sex with a guy we eventually want it to lead to something more promising.

I wouldn't care if the guy I'm getting to know has dated a woman recently or not if I want him I want him regardless. But I know most guys can only go a certain amount of time without sex. So are they really holding out... My guess is no!

But you can't find a good girl being a man whore (since you put it out there) not to offend you. And on the flip side of that a Woman can't find a good guy being whorish either.

My advise if you want to mess around with several women be open and honest that that's what you want and let that woman decide if she wants to be one of your options.

Good Luck! Have fun! Always play it safe!
    bpmystic Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 10:12 AM
    I've never cheated. I have pretty high moral standards. Don't think guys can't hold out. I've gone 2 years and my friend has had sex once in the last year. It's all about control and what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell my parents that I'm attracted to guys and girls? [ 8 Answers ]

How can I tell my parents I'm bisexual at the right time?

Is he not attracted to me? [ 2 Answers ]

Every since we moved in together he doesn't seem to be interested in having sex. He is in law school and has a lot of studying to do but I don't know how much of that has to do with anything. When we talk about it he says that since he has me next to him all the time he is satisfied. Also I went...

Is he attracted to me? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello,I am a 26 yr female my partner is 27.we have been in a relationship for 4yrs with a 16mnth daughter.im having trouble with our sex life or lack of.my partner just seems to not be interested in me anymore.since having our daughter,people have told me it's the best I've ever looked,I have no...

Attracted or not [ 20 Answers ]

Hi Can anyone please shed some light on this. I am 34 years of age and for the past year I have had my eyes set on this younger women, she's around 22 years old. We saw at the gym around 1 year ago, we looked at a few times from a distance, each time I looked, she was looking back, the feeling...

View more questions Search