Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    admartin Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jul 26, 2006, 11:16 PM
    I think my dog is constipated but not sure
    Monday night my husband left for work. Tuesday afternoon my chi chi started acting weird she was staying to herself not interacting with us at all. She will not eat but she drinks water I thought that she was just missing my husband but today is Wednesday and she is still acting that way. She snaps at people for no reason when they pick her up and she attacked one of my kittens today when it came to close to her she is not playing and she is moody. Today when my husband called I put him on speaker phone and he talked to her but that didn't work either. He said she may be constipated so that is why I need to know what can I do for her?
    allozier Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2006, 05:55 AM
    I have a pomerian that is very attached to me and when I work out of town he will not eat or have anything to do with my wife, so he/she might just be missing your husband. On the other hand I have a lab that has quit eating and very moby I took her to the vet and found out she has canine addisons disiease so if I were you I would take her to the vet and have her checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very constipated [ 3 Answers ]

So I made a doctors appointment which is not for another 2 weeks (I don't know if I can wait that long)... I have been feeling very constipated and extreemly bloated and have minor heartburn I also pee every time I have a small drink of water. Sometime the pain also travels to my lower back I just...

Dog might be constipated [ 7 Answers ]

My 8 month old lab had his first bull stick yesterday and ever since he has gone poop every time we take him out. Yesterday was probably 5 times. He usually goes 2 or 3 times a day. My question is what can I do as he seems to be uncomfortable. I let him out and he tried 3 times to go poop and was...

View more questions Search