Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dorothy simpson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Pewter jewelry and green skin
    My question is simple. Will pewter jewelry turn my skin green with prolonged wear?
    Yellow_montu Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Unless your allergic, normally the only thing that turns your skin green is the nickel content so if an item has nickel and your allergic your going to go green. The only way round it is to wear platinum or titanium, they are hypo-allergenic. Steel can also still turn you green but here's a good test if you wear a watch and it has a steel bracelet and you don't go green you *shouldnt* be allergic BUT it depends when it was made as there is standards as to how much nickel a metal sold for jewellery purposes can contain. Hope this helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

How you buy the jewelry? [ 4 Answers ]

When you are going to buy jewelry - 1. First thing you will check your pocket. 2. Decide that how much money you are spend on jewelry. 3. Jewelry are many typew like Gold, Silver, Glass etc... you must decide what you want to buy. 4. See the Quality of the jewelry and buy it.

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

Is there a pewter or nickel kitchen sink? [ 3 Answers ]

Wondering if there is such a thing as pewter or nickel kitchen sink and where could I get one?

Identify a vintage jewelry bead that looks like an onion skin [ 1 Answers ]

I inherited vintage jewelry and need to know what this bead is. It is white with parallel lines that go from the top of bead to the bottom. It really looks like an onion skin. I don't really know any other way to describe it. Any ideas?? Thank you.

View more questions Search