Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmckeehan1445 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 06:10 PM
    97 F250 HD 7.3 Diesel
    Truck died within 1 minute of starting and will not start. The wait before starting light did not or has not come back on. Owners manual says this is a problem check Starting and Operation of Diesel Engine Section for problem. No such section exists in manual.
    WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND THE FIX?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2009, 06:33 PM

See if these ideas help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1415281
    Tommy Wilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 11:17 AM
    My '99 F-350 7.3 will miss when in a hard rain storm. The check engine light will come on. If you stop and restart, the light will go off.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Tommy, check for codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford F250 Diesel [ 8 Answers ]

How do I change the head in my Ford F250 diesel?

F250 Diesel will not start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1997 F-250 Diesel Truck that will not start. It started for a couple of minutes then stopped and I can not restart.. . battery seems good... engines turns but won't catch... have electrical connection to heater block to keep warm.. have snow plow on the front... need help to start... have...

01 f250 7.3 diesel waterpump [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced the waterpump on my f250 diesel,with a new waterpump from my local napa auto parts store,now I have a vibration in the engine,any ideas as to why? Replaced belt,hoses and water pump at the same time,

Broke 2002 f250 7.3 diesel [ 1 Answers ]

My truck won't crank it tries but it seems like the batteries are low voltage was good on them but dropped when trying to crank all guages shoot to left when key is turned then fall back in place also sounds like rattling noise coming from pump mounted on wall of passenger side under hood starter...

View more questions Search