Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rclay1857 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 11:11 AM
    How to get a divorce
    My brother is in prison want a divorce.Can he file if he make me power or attorney?Were from Ohio
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 11:25 AM

Won't a divorce lawyer come see him at prison?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want a divorce [ 9 Answers ]

My Wife and I have been married for a little over a year and it has not been smooth. She brought her teenage Daughter with her and they both have a green card now. Her Daughter and I have been at odds from day one. She is a typical teen and argues everything. They both have culture shock and are...

Filing 4 divorce but reconcile then divorce @ a later time - dividing the property [ 18 Answers ]

I never heard of this before but my friend filed for divorce in 89 but reconciled a few months later. Flash forward 20 yrs & she decides to divorce him again. She went back for the kids & tried to make it work. However, when she went 4 this divorce she was told that they could divide the property...

I want a divorce [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: please is there someone out there who can help me? I am living in namibia and married an american gentlemen here in namibia in 2002. Few weeks after our marriage he had to go to the states because his mother was ill and that was the last I have seen of him. I cannot get a divorce...

Divorce [ 4 Answers ]

I Have Been Married For Three Years To My Husband Who Is Originally From Barbados, His Green Card Expires In March 2007 And I Want To Get A Divorce, How Will This Affect His Citizenship Status?

View more questions Search