Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janiero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 08:55 AM
    Forgot password
    I forgot my administrator password can you helm change it so I can get into my laptop
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Jan 13, 2009, 07:04 PM

Is it windows xp if so then hop onto a nother computer along with a flash drive and create a lost password disk and use it to get rid of you lost password
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 08:38 PM

Download this and burn it to disk, you can use nero to burn to disc or if you do not have nero, you can download this free program to burn the file to disc

ISOpen 4.4.0:
    Burn your data CD and DVD, audio CD, burn your images disc. Handle all images formats. ISO, BIN, CUE, IMG, CCD, NRG, CIF, MDF, CDI, C2D, BWI, VaporCD, PDI, MD1, XA, CMI...

http://www.koyotesoft.com/Setup_ISOpen.exe

Download and install and you will be able to burn the file posted below to disc so you can get past password

This is my upload, so no need to worry

Windows Xp Password Remover Disk (2008)
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Download, burn to disc and then start PC with the disc you burned in the CD rom drive and follow instructions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot password [ 6 Answers ]

I have an acer windows vista labtop and I have only one administrator acount on it and I forget the password for it I can still get into guest account but is there anything I can do to get into my other account. I also have a recovery disk for the computer I don't know if that will help and if it...

Forgot password [ 3 Answers ]

How to get forgot password , some ask to me that that (mail) information has been stored in our local system in cookies, how to see that cookies, that cookies where is situated in local PC.

Forgot password [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have forgot my new password for my Yahoo id after changing it. I remember the personal details provided at the time of registration, but I don't remember the answer of security question. And also I am not using the alternate email id provided at the time of registration. Can anyone help me in...

Forgot password [ 1 Answers ]

MY friend wants me to look at her phone modem, but she did'nt give me her password for xp to open up. She says she's forgot her password. Is there a program out there that will recovery this for us cheap or better yet free? That will recovery it. allanb48

I forgot my Yahoo.co.in Password [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I forgot my Yahoo.co.in password. I am facing problems in getting it back as I had created it some 5 years ago, so whatever questions I had filled up at the time of registration cannot be answered correctly by me. My account is still active as I had just logged into it 2 weeks ago.

View more questions Search