Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorenzago Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 10:00 PM
    York Furnace nothing is working
    York Furnace, power to unit on but no LED lights or flashes.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2009, 10:02 PM
    Start with this test: Set the thermostat fan selector switch to the ON position. Does the blower run?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York Stellar Furnace Heating up Furnace Room to 110 Degress? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a York Stellar Furnace in my newly purchased house. Furnace is 15 years old. Furnace is releasing hot air from front grills and heats up furnace room to 110 Degrees. I had a Bryant Furnace in another house and this never happened. All plenams and ducts are taped and sealed so the heat is...

York Heating system not working [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a York furnace (model P4USD16N10510A - natural gas) that stopped working this morning. Initially, I would hear the furnace fire, but the blower wouldn't spin. It had a loud hum to it, like it was stuck. I opened up the unit, and was able to spin the fins by had. This is while the...

York AC outside unit not working [ 5 Answers ]

My outside AC unit is not working. When I turn it to cool at the thermostat the furnace blower starts and a few seconds later the contacts on the outside unit engage, but the fan does not turn. It is not seized. Is this a capacitor problem? Thanks

NJ working in New York City [ 3 Answers ]

I have two questions to ask: I am a sales person that works in New York but live in New Jersey. 20% of my accounts are in NJ but the balance are in the city. (a) Do I have to pay NY State tax and NJ tax. (b) This situation started last November so do I need to file a tax return for both states...

Living in New York and working in New Jersey [ 1 Answers ]

My husband will be working in New Jersey this summer but we live in manhattan. How should he handle the withheld taxes from his weekly paycheck and how does that influence his annual salary? If it is possible to give me an estimated percentage that we can anticipate as a weekly deduction, I would...

View more questions Search