Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 12, 2009, 11:12 PM

Well all I know is that now I have to make room in my fridge for beer, since it isn't staying cold outside! :( Hahahahaha!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 12, 2009, 11:32 PM

Bite me!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 12, 2009, 11:42 PM

:p :p :p :p :p

Pets Expert

Jan 12, 2009, 11:46 PM

Your little ray of sunshine isn't going to work.

Blah! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 12, 2009, 11:55 PM

Haha! Cheeerrrzzzz!

I'm boooorrrreeeddd! Nothing on TV, no interesting questions, wide awake... blaaahhhh! ::whine, whine, sniff sniff::
    Pets Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 12:00 AM

Aw, poor Starby.

Got to go, I tired, so sleepy, got to sleep.

Night Starby!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2009, 12:08 AM

:( Sure sure... bail on me then! LOL! Nitey night!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2009, 05:59 AM
    Gosh, it took me a while to remember the magic words. Phew... that was hard at my age, but I made it.

I miss all you guys and gals and want you to know that I am still here, just a little handicapped and busy. My bruddy will be here tomorrow and I am so excited - and worried that something will go wrong - oh well, that's just the way life goes..

I heard that some of my children have been 'stalked' and harassed. You just keep me informed of this creep's activities and I will include it to the list that is growing on him. You know that when I no longer am tied down to this planet that I will have my list with me and boy will I have fun spooking - as a matter of fact, I'm looking forward to it. So, all I have to say to those who bother MY kids, is keep it up and you'll regret it. Yup, my babies, you guessed it, Momma C does have a little mean streak in her. My Chinese Horoscope Sign is TIGER. Now combine a Tiger and a Mother and what you get is a mean combination when her kids are threatened.

So, my babes, you keep on having all the fun you want, and don't worry about a thing.

Introducing our newest pet.. need a name for him (or her) didn't look yet...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Can someone please explain why this thread was closed??

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...oup-28080.html

I see no abusive language or anything inappropriate here. Who's in charge here?

ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 06:14 AM

Could it be because it's such an old thread? Possibly?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2009, 06:35 AM
    Duuuh, thanks Sneezy for helping me out here. I just now noticed that hardrock.. posted on an old thread and didn't look further down. Must be my old age creeping up on me.
    Not a bad subject though.. maybe I might start a new one.

I just love the way you kids watch out for me..

startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 08:35 AM
    HEY CHERY...
    I love you;)
    Got to run... off to work, glad I saw you... HUGS!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2009, 10:07 AM
    Ok, before X-mas Stringer promised to send me pictures of his outdoor decorations. Well, he did, but from scanned pictures, so it was hard working on the resolution. But, I finally made it and was able to place some chosen ones onto a larger image... so I hope you can get an idea of what his place looked like all in lights. Better late, than never..
    Attached Images

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2009, 10:15 AM
    too, my Starty!

You are just soooo busy lately, and so am I, but we'll cross paths again soon.

I hope you folks can see a little of the X-mas outside decorations from Stringer. I did my best, but he sent such little-itty-bitty pics that I could not make them come out any better. He still has his photos printed out and if he has them on a computer, they are scanned 4 on a page. I think I need to take a trip to Chicago and give him some lessons on how to work with graphics, but I think I'll wait till the snow season is way gone. I heard about Chicago and it's winters... no thanks.

Found a new free program called PhotoSketcher and it's cool. It's simple enough for kids to play with, so if interested, Google it and try it out... it's fun.

My Bruddy is coming tomorrow!! I'm mixed with so many emotions that I don't think I can sleep tonight. Wish me luck that all goes well, please!

Your Chery

Pets Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 01:11 PM

Chery love the new photsketcher, kind of miss the smilies though, but Starby's doing her best to keep us in smilies. ;)

I'm so happy your brother is coming, I hope you have tons of fun with him. Family is so important, seeing loved ones brings so much joy.

I miss you Momma C, you're part of my family now, and you bring me lots of joy.

Okay, that was mushy, on to the fun stuff. I think the new pet should be named Sneezy, because he's not here that often and this way we won't forget him. :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    too, my Starty!

You are just soooo busy lately, and so am I, but we'll cross paths again soon.

I hope you folks can see a little of the X-mas outside decorations from Stringer. I did my best, but he sent such little-itty-bitty pics that I could not make them come out any better. He still has his photos printed out and if he has them on a computer, they are scanned 4 on a page. I think I need to take a trip to Chicago and give him some lessons on how to work with graphics, but I think I'll wait till the snow season is way gone. I heard about Chicago and it's winters... no thanks.

Found a new free program called PhotoSketcher and it's cool. It's simple enough for kids to play with, so if interested, google it and try it out... it's fun.

My Bruddy is coming tomorrow!!!!!!!! I'm mixed with so many emotions that I don't think I can sleep tonight. Wish me luck that all goes well, please!

Your Chery

Sorry that I made it more difficult hon with the pictures.. ."old dog...new tricks?"

I know that you are tickled pink aren't you? YOu will have a great time with your brother I am sure.

Stringer
    Pets Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 03:59 PM

Hey everyone!

The alligators have been fed (I tossed the hired hand in to the mote) the cabana boys are lounging naked in the field (I have pictures!) and the duck is pruning her feather in her room (yes feather, she's molting!)

Anyway, I just thought I'd stop in and say hi! As the queen I feel it's my duty to inform you of the goings on in the castle. Consider yourselves informed.
    Business Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Hey everyone!

The alligators have been fed (I tossed the hired hand in to the mote) the cabana boys are lounging naked in the field (I have pictures!) and the duck is pruning her feather in her room (yes feather, she's molting!)

Anywho, I just thought I'd stop in and say hi! As the queen I feel it's my duty to inform you of the goings on in the castle. Consider yourselves informed.
    Thank you.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 04:21 PM

Hey stringer how you doing, those were some cool pics of the lights
    Business Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    hey stringer how ya doin, those were some cool pics of the lights
    Well thank you. And I am fine, stressing a lot about business but it needs to be done...

It took a lot of work but it was worth it, I think. Chery is right the pictures themselves were not great and really didn't capture it like I hoped it would.

AND, they are still up! The weather here has been around 3-4 degrees for a high each day and we had a blizzard today too. It may be Easter before anything is removed and packed away...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Haunted Castle [ 1501 Answers ]

Welcome to the Haunted Castle, Enter with care! There are ghosts in the hallways, And fright in the air. The ghosts have no shadows, No footprints appear. There are vampires and warewolves,

The Castle, again, yup, again. [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay kids, it's time to move back into the castle. We've made a few more changes. We now have a pool with a swim up bar, and of course the waiters, hi boys. ;) The piranahs didn't make it but the alligators are doing well, watch out though, they're hungry. I've purchased a few guard...

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

View more questions Search