Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Don99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 12:59 PM
    Snow thrower v-belts needed
    I have a Haban snow thrower attachment for a tractor and need the v-belts. The short belt is Haban 18926 and the long belt is Haban 19230. Where can I purchase these belts? Also, what are the length and width specifications for each of these belts? Thank you.
    johnywalker9999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 03:50 PM
    Call Air Cooled Engines At 906-863-6332 !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snow thrower not throwing snow [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need help, I have a murray snow blower, it runs, but snow stuck in chute and won't throw out, changed the belt , no luck, hope someone can help, thanks

Snow thrower doesn't throw snow [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new but I really enjoyed all the questions I have read so far. My spirit snow blower does not all the time throw snow. Sometimes it does throw snow and all of a sudden it stop to throw snow. There is no clog in the chute. Could any one help me please, the snow is now on the ground and...

Snow thrower problems [ 5 Answers ]

I just purchased a used 5.5 hp 2 stage 4 cycle snow thrower. It doesn't have a brand name. It seemed to be working fine when I purchased it. However, we just had a big snow and when I went to use it, it won't shift gears. It has 5 forward and 2 reverse, but it seems to be stuck in 5th gear no...

Snow thrower not throwing snow?! [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I shear one of the shear pins on my snow thrower tines I had replaced but the tines are not moving at all. (I hit a cement step while clearing the snow of a neighboard's driveway) Could some one let me know where I should start looking at? I don't want to disassemble more than I don't...

View more questions Search