Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Jan 9, 2009, 08:33 PM
    BIG house track (early-mid 2000s?)
    This track was very very big a few years ago and it was played a lot on Ibiza this year. You'd expect to hear it on a HedKandi CD as it fits in to that sort of house.

Vocal (female) goes a BIT like:
    "oooooooooooOOOOOOH yeah yeah, i found my love oh yeahyeah
    and youre always there, when i close my eyes"

Someone HAS to know as this song was huge.

Cheers in advance!
    andreab622 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2009, 06:43 PM
    It's "Fade" by Solu Music featuring Kimblee!! I love that song!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 vocal house track petition [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the artist and the name of this track, this track used to be singed by a black lady,from 1992 and had a beautiful piano beat, and last but not least this used to be a vocal house song I first heard it in a Saturday afternoon radio show in 1992 that highlighted european...

Late 80's / Early 90's Club track [ 2 Answers ]

:(:confused: HI GUY'S 'N' GIRLS..... CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE ?? :confused::( Around the late 80'S / early 90'S, this track was being played in a lot of nightclubs.......... The track itself was a fairly mellow break-beat, with a simple piano melody...Also, there was a solo female singer...

What's this house track? [ 1 Answers ]

A DJ by the name of Tony Thompson played in a club called The Cross in Kings Cross London in the early 90's. When you signed up at the club you got amixed cassette by TT and I have no idea what any of the tracks are... One of them has a females vocals with the main lyrics being "its final, it...

Early 2000s? [ 2 Answers ]

There is a song that has been bothering me for years It goes like Can you take it all away(or all the way) can you take it all away(or all the way) the same you did to me I saw it in a music video and it was a man round late 20s maybe early 30s with his son jumping on a trampoline (sp?)

View more questions Search