Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dslaubaugh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 08:21 PM
    Eviction During Winter Months In North Dakota
    I would like to know if there is someone out there that knows any laws for eviction in the winter months of North Dakota. We were 2 weeks late on a payment for a contract for deed and the gentleman we are buying the home from either wants the full payment of the house purchase or have us gone in 5 days. Is this legal? We have 3 very young children and right now we are during snow storms here in North Dakota. Anyone that can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2009, 09:39 PM

You have to pay according to your contract, if you don't pay, he can file for a eviction in court, the court may give you some extra time but that will be completely up to the judge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical Care in North Dakota [ 2 Answers ]

Medical Care in North Dakota .A doctor in Bismarck wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he approached his assistant. 'Ole, I am goin huntin' tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take . care of all my patients'. 'Yes, sir!' answers...

Emancipation in North Dakota [ 7 Answers ]

If I am a parent at 17 and can support myself and my family (my son and fiance) can I get emacipated and receive legal aid (housing) in the state of North Dakota?

North Dakota Humor [ 1 Answers ]

Is That Mule For Sale? Germans Farmers in South Russia had a settled communal village life. There was a distinct sociality with relatives and friends, with regular church celebrations, weddings, and funerals. But when members of this ethinic groups immigrated to North Dakota, and were...

North Dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing a book that takes place in North Dakota, near Bismarck. Any information about the area would be helpful, like the landscape, climate, and especially the dialect... What kind of accent do people there have, and what slang do they use, etc. Thanks!

View more questions Search