Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laynayumi Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Jan 7, 2009, 10:50 PM
    Diseased Kitten?
    My Kitten has thick foamy saliva that is around his lips.
    It smells horrible.
    His gum's are a bit irritated
    But the reason I became worried is because it's been three days and the bubbling saliva still coats his mouth...

What could this possibly be?
    A dental disease couldn't cause excessive saliva like that?
    So what could it be, I pray someone out there has some experience with a similar situation.

Pllllease help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 7, 2009, 11:05 PM

Pease take him to a vet. If money is an issue, call the vet and tell him that and ask for a payment plan. Or call an animal shelter in your area. They know low-cost vet clinics and may have coupons that you can use for cost reduction. Your cat has an infection of some kind. It could kill him.
    de_de_gc Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2009, 04:31 AM

Have you been able to get the kitten taken to the vet? Please let us know what the vet had to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if this cat as had kitten? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Im new here and I need some help there is a cat the comes to my bacK porch every so often for food. She's very small and doesn't seem too much older than a kitten herself, but one day when she came I picked her up and he stomach was huge! At first I thought that she had just eaten or something...

My kitten [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal. I've never had a kitten before, any cat I've ever had has been a rescue so I've never been around a kitten for more than an hour at a time, but I've just recently got one and I've been wondering about some things he does. Last night I got out my lap top and had to spend...

Will my older kitten ever be nice to my new kitten? [ 5 Answers ]

I have never had cats before. I adopted a male neutered kitten who is now 11 weeks old. Today, I adopted a 7 week old male neutered kitten, as a companion. I didn't realize the size difference would be so great until I got my new kitten home. 4lbs vs. 1.2lbs. My older cat seems to want to play, but...

Is my kitten ill? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a little concerned about my 8 week old tabby kitten. We only got her today and she has already passed tow diarrohea stool, the last of which I noticed there was a slight sign of blood loss. Not a lot, but enough to colour a few of the cat litter stones. She's lively and playful, hasn't yet...

View more questions Search