Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cleanin lady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 08:58 PM
    Business Names
    I am starting a cleaning business.. I need help with names... I live in a small town so it can't be WAY out there but classy and cute my colors are going to be pink! Please Help
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2009, 04:21 AM
    Hi, cleaning lady!

With my businesses, I like to have a name that will get me more toward the top of the list when people do searches on the Internet for what I do.

How about something like Absolute Cleaning Service? Another thing that comes to mind, and this is just a creative suggestion, would be PinknClean.

If you're connected to a small town, then incorporating the name of the town into you name might also be a way to go.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

Correctly alphabetizing business names beginning with "The" [ 6 Answers ]

In a list of organizations, should names which begin with "The" be alphabetized by the first letter of the next word - as in, "The Center ..." under C? Or under T for The? Thanks!

Rules to Alphabetizing business names [ 2 Answers ]

Which order would I alphabetize these names? Please help. Signco Inc. Signko, Inc Signs Electrical SignCrafters Signs, Inc SignCraft Engineer

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search