Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sami2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 08:50 PM
    A dream of someone floating
    OK so I had a dream about my ex and at first he wanted
    To be wit me then the next minute he was basically floating in
    The air too get away from me what does this mean?
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Jan 7, 2009, 09:33 PM

Since he is an "EX", he must have initially wanted to be with you but now has "floated away". This dream occurred only in your mind & does not involve him physically or spiritually. Your subconscious mind was replaying the event in dream world time. Forget him & progress in your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Floating fish [ 16 Answers ]

I have 6 goldfish in a 30gallon aquarium for 3yrs now. They eat floating pellets. I noticed over the couple days that one fish is swimming with its tail towards the top (almost fighting to stay down). Yesterday morning I thought it wa sdead as it was at the top of the water belly up. I went to...

Why the planet Saturn and has a floating? [ 8 Answers ]

Why the planet Saturn and has a floating?

What Are Floating Drugs? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a third year pharmacy student I wanted to know more about floating drug deliver system,I wanted to know more about te need,types and methodology behind it As I am preparing a project on the same please suggest me sites where I can find matter Thank you Shweta

Luminaria, floating [ 2 Answers ]

Happened to come across a photograph in the newspaper the other day- on the anniversary of the Tsunami, I think- of people releasing luminaria (lanterns) that seemed to float in the air!- does anyone know how to make those?

View more questions Search